When Animals Attack...



Hair tools, that is.  I left my comb on the foyer table, and Wisdom managed to reach up there and get it. He is a power chewer and really likes to chew on hard plastics (or completely destroy stuff toys).  As you can imagine the plastic comb was right up his alley.

Fortunately, he didn't bite the comb's teeth too badly, he mostly focused on the handle. I still want to get a new comb. I went to Sally's yesterday, but they were out of the shower comb.


I can't say I'm surprised after all he did attack my old wig.  Just for fun, I decided to reenact the comb attack.  At first, he acted shy, then he got really into it. LOL

Why do you want me to hold this?
Okay, I'm holding it. Now what?
Wait a minute, this feels oddly familiar.
OH YEAH! I remember now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger