Products I Use on My Natural Hair, Part 2


By: MsNastassja

In my last post, I shared the products that I currently use and love.  Here are some other things I really like to use:

Giovanni Direct Leave-In. I'll add this either right after washing my hair, or in the mornings to dry hair before school. I just apply it to the ends with wet hands.

Alberto V05 Hot Oil Shower Works. This has been hard to find where I live, but I use it sometimes after my Aussie detangling session.


Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. This is a really thick butter and smells like something you should be eating. It does enhance my curls, like promised, but it leaves them very soft and unlikely to really clump together like a gel would.

Herbal Essences Gels. Totally Twisted for the looser curls at the top and front part of my head, and Set Me Up for the kinkier ones at the bottom and back, since it has more hold to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger