'I'm Not Dating Anyone!'

Miley Cyrus has denied rumours linking her to her So Undercover co-star Josh Bowman.

The pair were linked together after pictures of them looking very cosy with one another emerged online. Miley however denies anything is going on, saying they are just good friends.

"I'm dating nobody," she told E! News. "We're at the park sitting together! We're really good friends and he takes really good care of my dog."

We're guessing/ hoping that's not a euphamism.

Miley did say though that her dog is the most important thing in the world to her (Still no euphamism) saying her Mum, Tish thinks she spends too much time with the mutt.

"My mum thinks I'm gonna have no friends left because all I do is spend time with the dog," joked Miley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger