Wash Day Update


In my January Hair Update, I talked about how the plastic bands I used to secure my braids on wash day were breaking my hair.  I got some great suggestions and your input was appreciated. I decided to try out the mini scrunchies and I really like them.  I only have to wrap them twice around my braids, they stay put and they don't appear to cut into my hair.

What's interesting is that I noticed that when I would wash with the plastic bands, there would be a hair caught in the hair drain guard. But now, there is no hair caught in the hair guard.  The plastic bands were cutting into my hair as I washed, but I didn't realize anything was wrong.  Although I never had this problem with the black mini rubber bands, I decided to stick with the mini scrunchies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger