Welcome to the New Blog!

I'm so excited about the updates, and I hope that you find the changes more user-friendly.  I appreciate all the feedback when I asked for suggestions. Thank you for continuing to support me and my website.  You, my readers, are the best.

All of the old posts and comments have been transferred to the new blog.  However, here is what's new:

  • Truncated posts - To speed up the website's load time, I will truncate long posts.  To read the entire post, just click "Read More."  This will be especially helpful for viewing the website on a smart phone, iTouch, or other mobile device.  

  • Related Posts - This feature shows you related posts.


I would love to hear your feedback on the website and how I can improve upon it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger