Survey Results

Thank you for taking the survey telling me about your hair. Here are the results below, along with information about how I plan to use it.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
The results will help me provide more relevant information based on your needs.

It makes sense that a majority of my readers have relaxed hair. However, I do want to make Kibibi Hair helpful for everyone, including women with natural hair.  So I'll be starting a Sister Sister feature with my sister writing guest posts about her natural hair.  She is working on an introductory post now, where she will detail her natural hair journey.

Click to enlarge

I'm always awed by how many readers I have in different countries. Participants represented a total of 17 countries. If English is not your first language and you would be interested in being able to translate the blog to another language, leave a comment below and I'll work on adding a translate feature in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger