My Hair: One Year Ago

Blow dried hair. January, 2010
The longest my hair has ever been is a few inches below waist length.  Unfortunately, it was that long for a very short time.  I didn't like how my ends looked.  So my husband gave me a trim which put me back to waist length.

Come to think of it, I completely forgot that he cut a couple inches at the beginning of last year.  Which brings the total number of inches I cut last year to at least 9".

When I started my hair journey, I was very resistant to even lightly trim my ends.  Now I can't seem to stop cutting LOL.  I may need to add "No more cutting for the rest of the year" to my list of 2011 Goals.  I certainly need to stop cutting in order to reach my length goal of waist length, by December 31, 2011.

Sometimes we have to look back at how far we have come in order to move forward.

How was your hair one year ago?


  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger