My New Hair Inspiration: Kimora Lee Simmons

When I first started my hair journey, singers Aaliyah (may she rest in peace) and Amerie were my celebrity hair idols.  I also had non-celebrity hair idols from the hair forums including Adrienne and AJamaicanDiva. 

Well today I saw this picture of Kimora Lee Simmons and I love her hair.  Whether this is only her hair or she has some assistance for length is neither here nor there.

Its good to have a hair inspiration photo to help you along your journey.  I'm a firm believer in the power of positive thinking, and visualizing what you want for yourself as a tool to manifesting it into your life.  

Who is your hair inspiration?  Leave a comment with a link to your hair inspiration photo.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger