Sister Sister: Introducing MsNastassja

Me and my sister on my wedding day

I'm so excited about the feedback I've received about my sister's hair. My goal is to help all women, relaxed and naturals, achieve their ideal hair health and length. To that end, my sister will be posting on Kibibi Hair about her natural hair journey. The frequency of her post will depend on her schedule. She is currently in her first year of medical school and naturally (no pun intended) that takes priority.

She will be posting as MsNastassja (unless she decides otherwise), so look for her name in the "by" line of future posts.  Although you will soon come to recognize the difference in our "voices."  To my chagrin, I'm not nearly as witty as she is (smile).

As an aside, Nastassja (pronounced "Nass-tass-sia") is her middle name.  Just as Kibibi is my middle name.      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger