Happy New Year!


I'm so excited about the new year.  I shared in my previous post that I prefer to set concrete goals and mottos to live by.  Here are some of my hair related goals for this year:
  • Redesign my blog
  • Finish my book (more details to come)
  • Post at least 15 times per month 
  • Have better quality videos
  • Achieve waist length by December, 2011
As for my motto, I decided on "Today is the Day."  I got the inspiration for my motto after I felt oddly compelled to read "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss.  It's okay, you can laugh.  I'm currently reading "Anna Karenina" by Leo Tolstoy, and felt like reading something lighter.  I was surprised by how much deeper the Dr. Seuss book is than I remembered.



This is a new year and a new day.  Whatever your goals are, today is the day to get started.  How will you maximize today?          

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger