Vanessa Hudgens on using Guns in �Sucker Punch�

�I have a movie called �Sucker Punch� coming out in 2011 that Zack Snyder directed, and I�m very excited about it because I finally get to be an extreme badass and kick butt,� Vanessa said. V�s character in the movie Blondie gets to do lots of action in the movie, which may even be in 3D! �I think it might be [coming out in 3-D] � actually, we didn�t shoot it for 3-D,� she said. �And I just found out the other day. I�m just excited to know that when I throw my tomahawk, it�s going right in your face.�


Vanessa also got to use guns while shooting the movie, which she loved. �There were so many [scenes that I love], I get to shoot a .50-cal gun, which is a gun that�s on the back of a tank that�s in the Army. It�s intense. It�s just the most thrilling thing a person can ever do is shoot that gun.�

Vanessa�s latest project Beastly will be released later this year, while Bandslam was just released onto DVD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger