Priyanka to shoot Khatron Ke Khiladi � 3 in Brazil



Chopra would be shooting in Brazil for Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi � 3. She has never visited that part of the world. And she�s all set to leave in July.

Says Priyanka excitedly,

�I�m looking forward to shooting the show there. I haven�t seen Brazil. So July onwards I�m going to be basking in Brazilian territory.�

Priyanka says she will be more than up to cracking what�s seen to be a male domain.

�Just because I�m a girl it shouldn�t be presumed that I can�t enter the boys� territory. I�d do the stunts better than the boys. And cricketers are people I�m very cool with. Not that I know the cricket world that well. It will be great getting to know them.�

Priyanka has her own stunts planned for Fear Factor.

�All I can tell you is that the stunts this year are going to be bigger and scarier than they were on the show last year .Now we�ve male contestants instead of female and I�ve to match up to them.�

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger