Beautiful Aishwarya at the audio launch of �Rettachuzi�


It is not very common to see the Bachchan Bahu at the audio release of a film. But the occasion was special here as it was the audio launch of Tamil film �Rettachuzhi� produced by Shankar, who is directing her in �Endhiran: The Robot�.
Aishwarya looked ravishing as ever in a white saree at Sathyam Cinemas Monday evening.
�When we explained to her the significance of �Rettachuzhi� and the cast of the film, she immediately agreed. It�s not just her beauty but her commitment towards her profession, which has made her a great actress,� said Shankar who was obviously thrilled to have her at the occasion.
Ash released the audio cassettes and CDs of �Rettachuzhi� which were accepted by noted lyricist Vairamuthu. Ash had once been described by Vairamuthu as a �Taj Mahal weighing 50 kilograms� in one of his lyrics for the film �Jeans�.
The fans were elated when Ash spoke in fluent Tamil and later switched backed to English.
�It�s an honour for me to have been present at this place among legends like Balachander and Bharathiraaja and I feel proud about it. I also feel happy that a woman is treated so respectfully at a public function like this,� she said.
�I can never forget the Tamil film industry and director Shankar in my life. Shankar�s �Jeans� was my first successful film. The many things I learnt during the making of the film gave me enough self-confidence that I could continue to act for a few more years.
�I feel even more proud to be part of Shankar�s �Endhiran� opposite superstar Rajnikanth�I watched a few songs and some sequences from �Rettachuzhi��I think Karthick Raaja�s music and tunes are excellent. I would surely watch the film in future,� she added.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger