Miley Cyrus isn't letting the fame industry get to her

No one would blame Cyrus were she to chuck it all, or at least to consider doing so. Sure, the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus is the biggest teen phenomenon on the planet, star of the hit Disney Channel series Hannah Montana.

As Hannah Montana and as Miley Cyrus, she has sold millions of records and performed for screaming, sold-out crowds at concerts across America. But it can get pretty hot under the spotlight.


"This is how I am � when it gets hard, I get tougher," Cyrus says. "I never really let people get me too down. They'll definitely get me down, but I'm one of those people that it just makes me more ambitious."

"It doesn't make me want to give up, it makes me want to fight harder. I like giving myself challenges and setting goals and reaching them. If there's a twist and turn in the mix, that's even more of a challenge. So bring it on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger