Miley Cyrus Loves Kurt Cobain: The MTV News Quote Of The Day

Singer and "The Last Song" star Miley Cyrus, commenting on whether or not she was a fan of Justin Bieber. The pair both appeared on "The View" earlier in the week, as Bieber was supporting his new album My World 2.0 and she was on to talk about her new movie. Though she is currently dating "The Last Song" co-star Liam Hemsworth, she apparently is looking for somebody like the late Nirvana frontman.


That's not to say that Cyrus doesn't appreciate the power of Bieber Fever. "My little sister was obsessed with him, and he actually gave her a shout-out on Twitter," she said. "And I thought that was really sweet. So I was like, 'Thank you so much. That meant a lot too.' ... He called her a cutie, and I haven't stopped hearing about it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger