Miley Cyrus Never Claimed to Be Perfect

Miley Cyrus couldn't agree more. She has had some very harsh criticism in the past year (the bong! the slutty video! the panty-less paparazzi pictures!), and in this month's Marie Claire magazine, she admits her critics might have been right. "I've never, ever claimed to be perfect," she told the magazine. "I mean ...

I've always said, 'I'm gonna make mistakes.' I know this. And I think that that is one of the reasons why people related to me." Other topics that come up in the story include Demi Moore ("It really felt like Demi was my mom a little bit"), her earnings (despite making $48 million last year, she claims she is extremely frugal), her goals for 2011 (building wells and bringing water to people in Indonesia) and when she will ever get around to making new music ("I feel like I want to wait until I can make a record that says exactly what I need to say").

When the subject of family comes up, Cyrus admits, "Of course, anyone is going to be upset when there are troubles in their family, but I have a lot of hope in our family." But the issue of Marie Claire was printed before the GQ interview with her father Billy Ray Cyrus came out. So it's impossible to know if she still has hope after reading his angry words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger