Miley Cyrus Is Not Joining Twitter Again

Miley Cyrus gave her fans false hope when she said that she was back on Twitter via Rock Mafia. However, Miley has corrected her own statement by saying that is not coming back on Twitter full time. Here is her message.

Wanted to make it clear I�M NOT rejoining twiiter. Im only using it when with RM writing! Fans are the best way to get inspired. love u xMC.

[click image to enlarge]

I have to say that I would not be surprised if she later on does rejoin. Demi Lovato did after all, so why not Miley? She seems wanting to connect with her fans again, and Twitter could not be a better place for that.

Do you hope that Miley does later on come back on Twitter? Or are you happy that she is gone? I think that a lot of her fans miss her, and her fans likely miss her as well. So in a way I hope she does come back on for her fans sake at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger