I've been busy...

Hi friend!

Sorry for the pause between posts.  The past few weeks have been busy: hubby's birthday (30 is the new 20), hubby passed the bar exam (woohoo!), and this weekend is our first wedding anniversary (aww) lol. We're going to the mountains this weekend for our anniversary.  We got married in the mountains and both love it up there. 

Quick update on my hair - I washed today for the first time in 2 weeks and had excessive shedding.  I suspect that its partly because I haven't detangled in 2 weeks...that's bad, I know.  I lightly blow dried and lightly flat ironed after my wash and it doesn't seem that I've lost thickness.  But the only way to tell is when I do a regular blowdry and flat iron.   

I got a little carried away with the Sally's 25% off online coupon and have lots of goodies to show you.  I'll do a haul video when I return. 

Some upcoming product reviews on Mizani moisturizer, Mane 'n Tail Detangler, and Curlformers...so stay tuned.

Have a safe holiday! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger