Lunar Hair Care

2011 Morrocco Method Calendar
[Image Source]
Lunar Hair Care is a method that uses the different moon phases to obtain optimal hair goals. According to this approach, you can lengthen, strengthen, and thicken your hair by trimming or cutting based on the moon's current phase. The theory is that since the moon affects the ocean's tides, which is a large body of water, then it also affects the human body, which is majority water.

The chart shows optimal dates in 2011, to trim or cut to achieve your desired hair goal.  This is the Morrocco Method, which uses the moon phases. Keep in mind that these dates are based on Pacific Standard Time, so you will need to convert it for your respective time zone.



I've read about the benefits of cutting or trimming your hair according to the moon phase, but never gave it much thought. Now that I seem to be obsessed with cutting my hair, it might be helpful for me to follow the chart because it will force me to follow a schedule and not just trim on a whim. Whether it actually works or has a placebo effect is neither here nor there. This is just another tool that may be helpful. If it works, great. If not then my hair will grow back and I'll regain the trimmed ends eventually. The way I see it, it can't hurt to try.

My relaxer is scheduled for March 19, and based on the chart, it is an ideal day to trim if I want to thicken my hair. I didn't plan to trim my hair until my next relaxer, but if my ends need it, I'm open to getting a light dusting (cut 1/4" or less).

Have you ever followed the lunar hair care regimen? Did you find it beneficial?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger