I Miss My Hair

My hairstyle for the week

This is exactly why I can never do permanent hair color, bangs, or layers. After a few weeks, I always end up missing my own hair. Dark brown, and blunt cut is perfect for me. This week, I'm giving the wig the week off and will wear my own hair. The great thing about a wig is that it give me the flexibility to skip a week of wearing it whenever I feel like it.  I'll go back to wearing the wig next week, but it is good to be able to "play" in my own hair for a few days.

I'm currently 7 weeks post relaxer and I plan to wear the wig from now through my relaxer in March. I'm actually debating whether to wear the wig until my birthday in May. I do love the ease of styling the wig as it saves me time in the mornings. Also, if I wear the wig that long I am more likely to retain the maximum amount of my length.

We will see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger