Countdown to My Relaxer

My hair is currently 8 weeks post and I will relax at 10 week. My appointment is in two weeks and I'm so excited about wearing my hair down.  I will wash and deep condition my hair today, then next weekend I will start implementing a slightly modified version of my usual Relaxer Prep Routine. Since I'll be wearing the wig, the difference is that I will remove the cornrows on Thursday before I spray the roots.  But everything else will be the same.

I have a good amount of new-growth right now. I'll post a picture after I wash my hair tonight. My ends look like they need a trim but I'm fighting the urge to trim.  I will at least wait until my next relaxer in May before I trim.  Maybe I'll do a birthday trim (big smile).  At the rate that I keep *wanting* to trim, I'm not sure if I'll make waist-length by the ends of the year.  But personally, I'd rather have full mid-back length than have a "V" waist length.

I usually relax at 12 weeks, but I will be going to Jamaica this month so I decided to relax at 10 weeks. How many week post are you now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger