Blog's One Year Anniversary!



Today is the blog's one year anniversary!  I'm so amazed at how quickly one year has elapsed.  Check out my very first video debut above.  Read my Growth and Setbacks post to learn about what caused each setback.

When I started my blog as "Coarse Hair, Long Hair" I was very anxious about how I would be received. It you have ever posted a video on YouTube then you understand just how daunting it can be to share such a personal side of yourself. The online world mimics the real world in many ways, including the feeling of being vulnerable when you open up to strangers. I am fortunate that 99.9% of the feedback I received was positive.

Thank you for following my blog and my journey.  I truly appreciate all the love I get from my readers, YouTube subscribers and Facebook Fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger