Kristen Stewart: Miley Cyrus�s song is my theme

Kristen Stewart has revealed that a Miley Cyrus song is its theme.Twilight Kristen Stewart admitted it was not necessary to set a playlist to help her relate to her character Bella Swan in the third installment of a franchise.
�I always listen to music, but her particular music I�ve heard in New Moon, but it really has nothing to Eclipse,� she told MTV News. �I just listen to my normal music. Bella is less tortured. She is less confrontational. I mean � is that the conflict over the love triangle that happens in kind at the end. �

The actress added that she is a fan of both Miley Cyrus and Lady GaGa.

��The Climb� is my song � and I�m sticking to it. �

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will be released on June 30 in the U.S. and 08 July in the UK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger