�I�m NO Slut�: Miley Cyrus

Jun 15, 2010 - Source: Sophie Barnett

She might live in hotpants, skin tight corsets and low-cut leotards, but Miley Cyrus insists her provocative new look is simply a sign she�s more �mature.�

The 17-year-old, who�s come along way since her Disney days, has shocked the world with her new raunchy image and over-the-top stage routine - which includes kissing girls, wrapping herself around a pole, and gyrating up and down her backing dancers.

But defending her sexy transformation, the �Hannah Montana� star tells the Associated Press,

"I'm not trying to be 'slutty.'

"I'm really comfortable with my body, I work really hard to be fit and to know that I can wear whatever makes me most comfortable. I feel more comfortable dressing with a little less, which is just how I've always been.

"Now I'm able to do that a little more freely and, also, I've just grown up to be this way too. It's not like this was me five years ago. It's me now, presently."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger