My Regimen

Hi friends!

My warm weather regimen is slightly different from my winter regimen, in order to accommodate the humidity and increased manipulation.

Wash Schedule 

  • Wash once every week with diluted shampoo; Clarify at least once a month,
  • Light protein/ reconstructor every week,
  • Deep condition ("DC") every week under my hair steamer,
  • After DC, seal cuticles with low ph product (more details to come),  
  • Apply a liquid, creamy, and serum leave-ins, in that order (the products vary, more details to come),
  • Either air dry, roller set, or blow dry/flat iron to style.
Wash Day Products  - Elucence shampoo (moisturizing and clarifying), Aphogee 2 step Keratin reconstructor or Elucence reconstructor, Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner.

Daily - Moisturize with Bioinfusion Olive Oil Hair Lotion, use coconut oil or jojoba oil to seal.

Relax every 10 - 12 weeks with Affirm lye regular.

That's it!  I keep my regimen very simple and follow it religiously.  The key for my growth retention is consistency.  I will post updates on which products I use, and any modifications I make. 

I love my hair cut, but I'm starting to miss the length.  So, I plan to incorporate growth promotion methods (scalp massage, higher protein intake, etc.) and will post on those as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger