Miley Cyrus is Sweet

DEMI Lovato says pal Miley Cyrus is �the sweetest thing in the world�.

The actress says she turns to Miley whenever she needs advice or comfort.

�Miley has been in the spotlight longer than I have, so I go to her,� Demi said.

�I can text her that I�m crying and stressed out, and she�ll reply back, �All right, here�s what you do�. She�s the sweetest thing in the world.�

Demi � who earlier this made a gust appearance on US TV show Grey�s Anatomy � recently admitted she has caught the acting bug, but insisted singing remains her first love.


�My whole experience on Greys was amazing!� she told RadarOnline.

�I got to work with so many talented people and I�m grateful for the entire experience!

�I love acting and will definitely continue to do it for as long as I can!

�It�s so much fun getting to play new characters and really challenging myself.

�I love music and would never give that up. I�m getting ready to do a big tour of South America, and then getting on the road with the Jonas Brothers this summer.�

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger