Miley Cyrus Will "Rejoice" When Hannah Montana Ends

After growing up in the spotlight of Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus is preparing to say goodbye to the Disney sitcom that made her famous � and she�s not even remotely as upset about it as her millions of �tween fans. In fact, Cyrus told Parade magazine that she can�t wait for Hannah Montana to finally come to an end.

"What I am sure about is I'm going to rejoice and be happy to finally not have to be ... well, to not be somebody I'm not exactly," Cyrus said in the latest issue, on newsstands Sunday. "I hate being thought of as a product. I am not a doll, and people want to treat me that way... I'm older now. I have an opinion. I have my own taste."


The 17-year-old also told the mag that her aspirations have changed since she first auditioned for Hannah.
"When I was 12, I thought, 'I want to be famous all the time! I want everybody to recognize me!'" she said. �[But] as I've grown into it, I've grown out of it.�

Specifically, Cyrus is no longer getting the best of both worlds when she has to wear the outrageous, sparkly costumes of her pop star alter ego.

"I can't breathe looking like that anymore," she revealed. "A friend came by the set one day and said, 'You don't look very happy.' I said, 'I'm feeling claustrophobic in all these frills.��

Cyrus' next step: preparing for the March 31 release of The Last Song, her first foray into �grownup� filmmaking. The movie is based on a Nicholas Sparks novel, so place your bets on how many characters will die before the end credits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger