Product Reviews Coming Soon...

Hi friends,

As many of you know, I am very reluctant to make radical changes to my regimen because of the possibility of a setback.  Unfortunately, the products you use and love may not always be available.  Companies sometimes change their product formula and what you once loved might not give the same results with the "new and improved" formula. Or worse yet, a company might discontinue your staple product altogether.  Both instances have happened over the course of my hair journey, so I know the value in trying new products in moderation.  You always want to have an alternative product just in case. 

That being said, I'm going to start doing a Product Review feature.  The feature will detail the following:

  • Product claims and suggested usage,
  • How I used the product, 
  • Pros and Cons, and
  • Test period - Some products I will use for weeks before I give a review and others I will review after one use. 
I'm also open to suggestions for products to review.  Keep in mind that I will not try anything that I believe might compromise the integrity of my hair and hair goals. 

Stay tuned for my first product review...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger