Miley Cyrus kisses off Hannah Montana

After growing up in the spotlight of Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus is preparing to say goodbye to the Disney sitcom that made her famous � and she's not even remotely as upset about it as her millions of 'tween fans. In fact, Cyrus told Parade magazine she can't wait for Hannah Montana to finally come to an end.

"What I am sure about is I'm going to rejoice and be happy to finally not have to be . . . well, to not be somebody I'm not, exactly," Cyrus said in the latest issue, on newsstands Sunday. "I hate being thought of as a product. I am not a doll, and people want to treat me that way.

The 17-year-old also told the mag that her aspirations have changed since she first auditioned for Hannah.

"When I was 12, I thought, 'I want to be famous all the time! I want everybody to recognize me!' " she said. "(But) as I've grown into it, I've grown out of it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger