Miley: Making mistakes in public �does suck�

As teen-star scandals go, Miley Cyrus� have been fairly tame. But the 16-year-old, one-girl industry still is acutely aware of the fishbowl she lives in.

�My mistakes are kind of a little bit harder because they are in front of millions and millions of people,� Miley told Natalie Morales live on TODAY Friday during a break from a four-song set on the Plaza that saw tens of thousands show up and sing along despite persistent rain.

�I get to go through that and I get to learn. It�s hard sometimes to smile about it, because half the time, yeah, it does suck to have to go through that. But also it makes you want to try harder the next time when I know that little girls look at me and say I�m their hero.�

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger