Thanksgiving Hair Plans

I'm flying to Florida on Wednesday to join my family for Thanksgiving Day.  I'm beyond excited.  My family is a lot of fun, and I pretty much get to pig out on all the Jamaican food I want to my heart's content.

Since the weather will be warmer and more humid, I'm debating about how to wear my hair.  I plan to wash my hair on Tuesday, but have yet to decide whether I should try to beat the humidity and flat iron, or embrace the increased moisture in the air and wear a curly style.  Last year, I threw in some small steam rollers for a wavy style that held up well without hair spray.  I suppose I won't really know the best option until I get to Miami and see just how humid it is.    

How do you plan to wear your hair on T-Day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger