BoA and Rino practicing for comeback stage!



Member of the Beat Freaks and The Geminiz, Rino Nakasone has been garnering quite a lot of attention lately for her work with SM Entertainment artists. Just several days ago, her performance of Super Junior�s No Other attracted many video hits from netizens. But that�s not the end of her. She recently made another appearance with yet another SME artist�BoA!
Earlier today, BoA tweeted, �I�m practicing hard for my first comeback performance^^ But, Rino unni and I are wearing the same outfit while dancing^^.� Along with the tweet, BoA posted a picture of herself with the amazing choreographer Rino Nakasone making cute poses at the camera.
In response to this update, fans have said, �BoA unni, you�re really pretty and cute�, �Hurry up and make your comeback�, and �So Rino is involved too? Now, I�m really awaiting your comeback. Practice fighting!�
I�m personally a huge fan of Rino Nakasone so I�m stoked to see what BoA has to offer on her comeback stage! Are you just as excited as well?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger