Hannah Montana and High School Musical tribute a real new year treat

January 18, 2010

Miley Cyrus gets headaches when she goes shopping. The 'Hannah Montana' star loves going out and buying new clothes buts admits the experience can sometimes be overwhelming. She said: "I'm a bit of a tomboy. I love to shop, but I get really claustrophobic. I get headaches. I like to just go into one place and raid it and let that be it for a while.

"I love Barneys. You can go on one floor and find a really great bag that's like Prada or Gucci, or you can go up to the Co-op and find Marc by Marc Jacobs or Splendid tees."

Although she has legions of fans, both male and female, the 17-year-old actress-and-singer admits she was very insecure about her looks when she first became famous. She told Harper's Bazaar magazine: "I used to ask everyone all day, 'Do I look pretty?' I probably asked that question about as many times as I blink.
"But I got used to the paparazzi, the cameras, having people star at me and the 'What are you wearing?' I got comfortable." source: breakingnews.iol.ie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger